I saw this movie about two weeks ago, and I think it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. I believe that every girl should watch this movie. It will definately teach you a life lesson and I'll assure you that you will think twice before you lie. It's about a guy, whose daughter gets kidnapped and he does everything in his power to get her back... I don't want to write every detail of the movie because I want you guys to watch it!! For guys... don't worry! You all can watch it too! It's definately not a chick-flick movie. It's action packed all the way. The moral of this movie will have you thinking and will have you view certain things in different perspectives... Liam Neeson, who is the actor who plays the main character is just awesome! Now, I think he is one of the best actors of all time. All the action in the movie gives you an adrenaline rush because everything is unexpected! So...
i'll visit new york city someday...
Thursday, February 19, 2009
The Movie: Taken
I saw this movie about two weeks ago, and I think it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. I believe that every girl should watch this movie. It will definately teach you a life lesson and I'll assure you that you will think twice before you lie. It's about a guy, whose daughter gets kidnapped and he does everything in his power to get her back... I don't want to write every detail of the movie because I want you guys to watch it!! For guys... don't worry! You all can watch it too! It's definately not a chick-flick movie. It's action packed all the way. The moral of this movie will have you thinking and will have you view certain things in different perspectives... Liam Neeson, who is the actor who plays the main character is just awesome! Now, I think he is one of the best actors of all time. All the action in the movie gives you an adrenaline rush because everything is unexpected! So...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




wow iit seem really good? :)
ReplyDeletei wanted to see this movie ithink it looks good
ReplyDeletei want to see this movie, it looks good ^^
ReplyDeleteIt sounds good :)
ReplyDelete